Friday, October 22, 2010

Oldie

These images from dottie angel's blog basically define my existence these days. I've been canning practically every weekend & knitting every second I get for hours & hours (not that this latter activity is new). My new canning obsession makes me long for the days when I can have a place of my own with a big garden. So far, I have made a bunch of applesauce, whose run-off created the most glorious fresh, nothing-added apple juice I have ever tasted in my entire life (I'm making more this weekend). Also, made a bunch of raspberry jam, which came out great & not too sweet. I'm pining to make some cranberry sauce & Boston Baked Beans as soon as I can, so stay tuned for a photo journey through my preserving activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails