Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pashley Cycles

I know I have posted a photo of this bike before. I have been literally drooling over it for almost two years. A few problems are in the way of me acquiring it though. First, not a big bike rider, either in a leisurely or alternative method of transportation way. Second, don't have the money. Third {& slightly related to the first}, I would probably find a way to incorporate it into my decorating scheme than to actually use it -so, just not practical. But, I want it & someday I will have it!

Pashley Cyles was founded in 1926 by William "Rath" Pashley & are designed & built in Statford-upon-Avon in England -a fact only furthering my desire to covet one.

This Brittania one is my favorite, I love the basket!

However, I would be happy with almost any of the designs. Below are a few of my faves:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails