Monday, November 8, 2010

Wild Rihanna

I'll be the first to admit that I do not understand Rihanna. I don't enjoy or relate to her music -which, let's be honest, is not very good (trying to avoid a rant about 21st century pop acts that can barely sing. Popular music has become all about the show & it's unfortunate, because there are actually talented singers/musicians out there) or her style -this whole hard, bad ass, no pants thing...not for me! However, the past month or so I have been seeing all these photos of Rihanna rocking girlier florals (which I adore), some you might recognize from Stella McCartney's new line. I hope she sticks with this look because it's much better than whatever the heck she was doing before.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails