Saturday, April 17, 2010

Legit?

So, us forever fans of ANTM know all too well that basically none of the winners make it in the world of modeling. Nicole Fox, the recent short season winner, has had a few commercial campaigns under her belt, YaYa has been featured in a few B-list movies, I'm pretty sure Eva the Diva is on some soap opera, & Season 1's runner up, Elyse Sewell, is quite successful in the high fashion Asian markets. But overall - Failures.

Today, while out & about wasting time & money -when I don't any of either to spare - I picked up the 2010 Spring/Summer issue of Vogue Knitting {I know, I know...} & lo & behold, inside is a 6 page spread featuring Teyona, the winner of Cycle 12 & by far in my top 3 for least favorite winners - the worst ever: Nicole Linkletter whose voice is like nails on a chalkboard, ugh! I digress...

Here are the photos below. What do you think; is she a decent model? The pose in picture 5 is basically the pose she did in almost every photo shoot for her Cycle, at least from what I can remember. It's what Tyra would call her "signature" pose & what I would call boring, but the overall shoot doesn't seem half bad.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails