Friday, July 30, 2010

Be Kind

I've been meaning to share these for some time, but I keep forgetting or keep thinking no one cares what I eat. I'm a huge granola/granola bar fan. I have to eat like every 2-3 hours or I feel faint, so they make handy on-the-go snacks. However, I'm quite picky & it's only gotten worse since the whole lactose-intolerance thing. I don't like bars that are too dry, too sticky, too crumbly, have too many ingredients, are too sugary, or are too big -that's the worst...it's a snack not a meal for lord's sake.

My dad discovered these at Whole Foods a few months ago on one of those days when they have the people who make the food products there ...yah, Whole Foods rocks on so many levels. They are perfect - a few ingredients & I swear you can taste each one! Perfect size too - I can finish one & be satisfied. Plus, they come in awesome flavors. I particularly like the ones with dates or apricots or mangos. Additional awesomeness factor - they are all gluten free & almost all lactose free & they say so! Makes my life easier.

Visit Kind here to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails