Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh what a Day

I don't know what it's like over there on the West Coast, maybe Britt can enlighten us, but all I know is that as soon as it's even remotely sunny out everyone's first thought is: "SUMMER'S HERE!!!"

Indeed, when it hits the 65F range I push the sweaters & jeans & hiking socks to the back of my closet & wiggle my legs into an easy breezy summer dress & let my toes fly free {so they can shake it better with the grass} - even though I'm almost always cold & the sun & I don't always get along very well {i.e pale as paper} I just absolutely love sunny, summery days.

Knowing the East Coast, it will probably snow next week, but today I'm going barefoot & loving every second of it. I packed my frisbee in my bag & perhaps I'll even break out my hoola-hoop!

I'm feeling a little like this today & I hope you are too:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails